What Is Needed to Expand Your Possibilities with Georgian Court University?
Credentials necessary for admission to the online program are a completed online application and official transcripts from all colleges previously attended. References, high school transcripts, and training transcripts may also be needed by the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies in some cases. Students in the online programs must be at least 18 years of age on or before their first day of class.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice degrees
Students in the 100% online programs must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Have transferable college credit with a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or
- Have an approved training academy certification, or
- For students with less than 24 transferable credit hours and less than a 2.0 GPA, an official high school transcript and/GED score must be submitted as part of the application process.
Students who do not meet the above-stated admissions requirements must include an academic personal statement requesting conditional admission on the application. The academic personal statement should address the following:
- Based on your selection of major, please share your career goals and aspirations. Why?
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Why would Georgian Court University be a good fit for your educational goals?
Master of Business Administration degree
Students in the 100% online MBA program must meet the following requirements:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Include a statement of objectives (on application) addressing the following questions:
- What are your career goals and aspirations?
- Why would Georgian Court University’s online MBA program be a good fit for your educational goals?
- Submit current résumé
- Submit one signed letter of recommendation, on letterhead, as part of the application process
Students in the 100% online MBA program applicant checklist:
- Copy of driver’s license
- Statement of objectives (listed above)
- One signed letter of recommendation on letterhead
- Completed Health Form
*Pursuant to state law, all Georgian Court University students are required to complete the first page of the health form before beginning courses with GCU.
Georgian Court University reserves the right to deny admission to any student whose record indicates that she/he may not be a successful participant in the educational program or whose conduct as a whole is viewed by the university to be inconsistent with its goals, standards, and/or ideals. Georgian Court University reserves the right to determine which transfer courses meet the requirements and standards of the university.