Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The skills you gain with a business degree will allow you to start contributing to your organization quickly and effectively.
Next program start date
- July 9, 2018
- August 27, 2018
WHY EARN A BUSINESS DEGREE AT GCU?
Georgian Court University’s online business program is designed for working adults/professionals, and courses are taught by leaders in the business field.
You’ll take courses in the principles of financial accounting, managerial accounting, marketing, macroeconomics, and microeconomics. Other courses include computing and information systems in business, business law, business statistics, managerial communications, human resource management, business strategy and policy, and more.
Students completing the B.S. in Business Administration degree program at GCU should be able to
- demonstrate effective oral and written business communication skills,
- understand the current business environment,
- collaborate and work effectively on teams,
- assess information critically,
- demonstrate ethical business behavior,
- articulate their career goals, and
- competently use data and technology as a tool for making decisions.